(This result is under continuously loaded condition.
Bearings with larger dynamic axial load carrying capacity are also available.
Please consult with NSK.)
For Cylindrical roller bearings to have a stable axial-load carrying capacity,
- When axial loads are applied, radial loads must also be applied.
(Axial load should be under approximately 40% of Radial load.)
- Sufficient lubricant must exist between the roller end faces and ribs.
- Superior extreme-pressure grease must be used.
- The mounting accuracy must be good.
- The radial clearance should not be more than necessary.
In cases where the bearing speed is extremely slow, the speed exceeds
the limiting speed by more than 50%, or the bore diameter is more than 200mm,
careful study is necessary for each case regarding lubrication, cooling, etc.
In such a case, please consult with NSK.